Rainbow Hostel Doolin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Anonymous France
- “ The staff were very friendly and kind. We had some questions about things to do in the area, and they stepped right up and started calling places to see if they could book us anywhere. They were awesome! ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Carmelina USA
- “ Great hosts, nice location, walking distance to town, and very nice sitting room and kitchen. The common room was warm and cozy with the fire lit! ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Jacqueline USA
- “ Had a great experience at the Rainbow hostel! Everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming! I had never stayed at a hostel before but this place definitely changed my idea of what a hostel would be! Great kitchen space and living space both indoor and outdoor! Served us a nice light breakfast of scones! Was a lovely experience! ”
- 06 May 2014 Stephanie
- “ A lovely place, full of character, brightly decorated and well-equipped. The owners live next door and are friendly, knowledgable and helpful. Mattie Shannon took us on a brilliant guided walk round Doolin, with an enlightening and fascinating commentary on the history, archaeology, geology and botany of the area. I was very sad to leave the Rainbow Hostel. ”
- 28 Mar 2014 Virginia England
- “ Excllent place to stay - walk out the door and you are close to the pubs, hiking, bus and the sea. Great place to meet other travelers and share stories. Carmel was so great about ggiing people rides to Lisdonvara for shopping, since there is none available in town. Good place to learn the history of the area. Very friendly environment. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Kay USA