Rainbow Hostel Doolin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excllent place to stay - walk out the door and you are close to the pubs, hiking, bus and the sea. Great place to meet other travelers and share stories. Carmel was so great about ggiing people rides to Lisdonvara for shopping, since there is none available in town. Good place to learn the history of the area. Very friendly environment. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Kay USA
- “ Amazing location, just a few minutes walk from the front door and you can see the ocean, the cliffs of moher, and the aran islands. what a view! Went to the pub just down the street and had a great time meeting the locals and other travellers. Only downside is we were not provided with towels, or given an opportunity to pay for them (may have been more on us than anything else, but we didn't notice the lack of towels when we first arrived and in the morning we had to leave early) ”
- 05 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ very comfortable and friendly atmosphere ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Dieter Germany
- “ Rainbow Hostel had a lovely atmosphere, and the common room's turf-burning stove was the only one I saw in Ireland. ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Conor USA
- “ What a great place to stay! I look forward to coming back some day! ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Brian USA
- “ nice fireplace, helpful staff, cosy little room, delicious scones ”
- 06 May 2013 Anonymous Germany