Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was beautiful. There were all difference colors painted on all of the walls and was decorated beautifully with moroccan lamps and hats. The staff was the best part of our experience. They were so incredibly helpful to us, especially Said Tinmal, who planned all of our excursions, taxis, and brought us to restaurants. We were also taught about culture in Morocoo and they cooked food for us! I want to thank everyone there for their tremendous help! ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Loved the building, so beautiful and way more comfy than the other hostel I was in in Marrakech. Great location, I loved most of the staff (hey Nacer!). In regards to airport transfer-- I saw one that had the hostel name on it and assumed that it was what I booked privately online. When I got to the hostel the guy told me I had to pay again because it was associated with the hostel and not what through the company i paid for. Kinda bad, but just know you can book it through them, easier. ”
- 25 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ taxi service good but double the price in the street. breakfast free but came with hair. somebody finished eating they just pass the plate over to the next including the waste. cold place but hot shower. free tea. blankets not very warm. no tap at the toilet and no soap at the sink. ”
- 19 Jan 2015 Rozemarie Netherlands
- “ This is a lovely colourful hostel that is perfect for the discerning low budget traveller. The Rainbow Marrakech is run by a friendly and reliable team who go out of their way to make you feel welcome. The hostel is well run, breakfast and some super strong coffee is provided. If they have time, those that run it are more than happy to chat to you about local food and cooking and to share a cup of tea with you. I'm so glad I visited and shall definately return. Thankyou! Love Tania ”
- 11 Jan 2015 Tania England
- “ This is a great hostel for people who want to experience the heart of Marrakech. Welcome to Jmaa el Fna where you will be turned around by the snake charmers, monkeys and souks. The staff is very helpful and will be happy to make your stay a pleasant one. Thanks to Nacer, Jaoud, Azdin. ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Komal Gandhar Canada