Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed here three nights early September and hosts were extremely accommodating. I arrived at midnight and was able to book an affordable 3 day 2 Night desert tour to merzouga for that very morning. My last night I grew sick overnight and was able to stay 2 hours past check out time in order to rest, with no extra charge. Breakfast is complementary and good portions. A very friendly, welcoming environment, close to the square/ everything you need quickly. ”
- 02 Sep 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel, friendly and helpful staff. Great location in the city. ”
- 06 Apr 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Pedroo and the others are very nice hosts, they came walking to pick me up from another spot near the hostel when i arrived. Upon arriving they will serve you moroccan tea and they will keep asking if you need something else :) The atmosphere is very nice, safe and friendly. I def. recommend staying at Rainbow Marrakech :) ”
- 31 Mar 2017 Kamel Israel