Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Manager Caiman, Ruhan, and their associates work hard to make one's stay a pleasant experience. The location is within walking distance of many center city sites. Free breakfast of toast, butter, jam, coffee or tea. Community area conducive to meeting others. Staff was helpful in planning my daily tours. William Beyers, USA ”
- 25 May 2016 William USA
- “ A cheap average place with good location. You get what you pay for. Perfect for backpackers ”
- 10 Apr 2016 Vendela Sweden
- “ We staying in this hostel in March 2016 (2 days). Hostel with great location in the centre of city, near Menara Tower (15 minutes by walk). Free wi-fi. Atmosphere was very friendly. Shortcomings: very small rooms with just only bed and conditioner and orange walls. Breakfast: bread, jam, butter, terrible tea coffee. Standard breackfast after 10 days in this hostel. Expensive water, drinks and delicious. Good hostel for 1-2 days. ”
- 22 Mar 2016 Elizaveta Russia