Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A cheap average place with good location. You get what you pay for. Perfect for backpackers ”
- 10 Apr 2016 Vendela Sweden
- “ We staying in this hostel in March 2016 (2 days). Hostel with great location in the centre of city, near Menara Tower (15 minutes by walk). Free wi-fi. Atmosphere was very friendly. Shortcomings: very small rooms with just only bed and conditioner and orange walls. Breakfast: bread, jam, butter, terrible tea coffee. Standard breackfast after 10 days in this hostel. Expensive water, drinks and delicious. Good hostel for 1-2 days. ”
- 22 Mar 2016 Elizaveta Russia
- “ My travel was amazing.. Thank you ”
- 24 Jan 2016 Jennifer