Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Raku B&B was conveniently located in a calm area but very close to the centre of Eindhoven. The room was spacious enough and the facilities were very cosy and the breakfast was superb. The hostel was easy to find and not too far from the train station. We had an absolutely amazing stay, although we spent most of our time at Roadburn festival, Raku B&B was the perfect place to stay, since going by train was very smooth. There is also a very beautiful park very close to the hostel! ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ My final stop during a 10 day trip all over Europe! This hostel was adorable. Security: keys for the gate, building, room; very safe. Location: 30 minute bus ride from the airport, 20 minute walk from the center. Staff: incredibly friendly. Atmosphere: VERY calm with only 5 rooms. Cleanliness: SPOTLESS. Value: Worth every penny. The breakfast was amazing. Facilities: brand new. If you want a very relaxed stay, this is the spot. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Forrest USA
- “ Very clean rooms and friendly staff ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous Poland