Ramada Convention Center I-Drive
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Paid attention to the extra taxes of the Ramada, I was twice surprised with extra taxes that I was not informed previously. I do not recommend buy tickets for the parks in the Hotel (mainly Disney parks). The Mario (the seller) sold tickets that Disney gives for his workers. This is not honest. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ First, they said there was no reservation in my name and then I asked to contact hostels.com. They said they do not have the number! I have shown them my reservation number, the date and I even printed my receipt from the website and they couldn't find me a room (ps: the hotel was not full). After they asked me to leave my CREDIT CARD with them for 1 night until they try to find out what was going on with my reservation. Of course I didn't! I left and I found other good hotel for the same price. ”
- 12 Apr 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I have only one word to describe this hotel AWESOME, the relationship between money/services is amazing, it's very clean, the breakfast is really complete, and the location is perfect, is near Universal and not so far from Disney. As well there are a lot of restaurants and fast food near this hotel. Really I spent a very good time there. ”
- 01 Jan 2013 Anonymous Argentina