Rancho Grande Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great hostel for the traveller who wants to meet others in a great atmosphere. ”
- 30 Jan 2015 joost Netherlands
- “ breakfast was not included, which is inconvenient. they advertise internet, but there was absolutely no internet connection for the two days i stayed there. staff was very blase about everything. cheap option, but i heard from others that there were better hostels there for the same price range. Fridge was tiny and packed. kitchen was very untidy and small. ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ If u need internet don´t stay at this hostel. Nice hostel must have been an old hotel. Nice restaurant, decent price. It´s very close to where all the trekking begins but far from the "main" town ”
- 23 Mar 2014 Anonymous Sweden