Rancho Grande Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it was ok but nothing special. As other commented, it lacks 'soul'.. there's not really a space for people to get together and know each other, most place is used for clients of the bar. Nevertheless, it was clean and the stuff was helpful. ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ The kitchen is too small for so many people and dirty and dont have the necessary equipments. ”
- 18 Feb 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ I think the hostel is too big, i prefer smaller places. The Kitchen is extremly small, especially for such a big hostel. Not all the staff speaks engels. They have the travel company which is oke. Wouldnt book the trip to Bariloche there, though, you will be in a regular bus (the first day) for 12 hours without a toilet. I had to ask for toilet paper, for 2 days in a row and it was really noisy at night untill 3.00 am, i asked for another room but they dont do that. ”
- 17 Dec 2012 Anonymous Netherlands