Red Carabao Community
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only spend one night there and we were beat from traveling, wish we could have stayed longer, the atmosphere was great, it was REAL Manila and very home like, the taxi ride had me worried and it can be hard to find, but when you get there it is like staying at a friend's house and anything you need or need to know about your stay in the Philippines is right there for you, especially tours, bar trips with locals to less sketchy areas and day trips to places you cannot find without local help. ”
- 25 Dec 2013 James USA
- “ Staying at Red Carabao was a true experience! The facilities are excellent and the community atmosphere is truly enjoyable. It's obvious that this is a hostel that is constantly looking for ways to become even better. On a previous stay I had the opportunity to attend the Fiesta de San Roque with the other people in my hostel, and it was fantastic! The neighborhood is friendly, hospitable, and tons of fun to party with! If you stay at this hostel, you'll definitely come back with a good story! ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Me and my partner have been traveling for 3 months now and Red Carabao is the most stunning building we've stayed in yet - lots of style and lots of character. Air con and wifi worked perfectly, rooom was very spacious. Each floor has its own communal/kitchen area so it feels like you're staying in your own little apartment (but with others of course) and this offers a chance for interaction with fellow travelers. Location is great as it is only a 5 minute walk from the nearest LRT station. Aldridge the h ”
- 28 Jun 2012 Alexander England