Red Carabao Community
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Acommodating. Gave very good suggestions in response to the type of vacation experiences I was searching for in the Philippines. ”
- 06 Oct 2014 Peter US Virgin Islands
- “ We had a great stay at the Red Carabao and would definitely recommend to stay here if you are visiting manila! Aldrich was so so helpful, he recommended day trips and other places to visit in the Philippines, showed us places to eat, ordered takeaway for the whole hostel and was generally a great host!! The hostel is really clean, relaxed atmosphere and a good common area to meet other travellers. All in all, one of the best hostels we have stayed in! Have fun... ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Only spend one night there and we were beat from traveling, wish we could have stayed longer, the atmosphere was great, it was REAL Manila and very home like, the taxi ride had me worried and it can be hard to find, but when you get there it is like staying at a friend's house and anything you need or need to know about your stay in the Philippines is right there for you, especially tours, bar trips with locals to less sketchy areas and day trips to places you cannot find without local help. ”
- 25 Dec 2013 James USA