Red Carpet Hostels Vienna
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I think I will come back. Great location, friendly staff, good facilities and most importantly excellent value for money. What more can you ask for? Maybe more sockets and some soap in the bathroom would be a good idea. And a kettle in the kitchen definately! ”
- 12 Sep 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ Not quite as good as the info makes it sound, but still good. Low prices for rooms with private bathroom. However, the rooms have no towels, soap, etc. You can get a towel for 1 Euro from the desk, but it's just something to be aware of. The shared kitchen was very peculiar, with some cabinets locked and others open with public dishes. There were tons of mugs and plates but only one bowl. The hostel is about a 20-30 minute walk from the center of Vienna, or a short metro ride. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is in the city center very near the underground, which is the most convenient way to get anywhere in Vienna. The private rooms in the hostel seem to be used as student rooms outside the summer months, so that's what you can expect: basic facilities BUT with a fridge in the room and private bathroom. Functional and clean, I enjoyed my stay. The staff is very helpful. When travelling by car, I recommend parking it outside Vienna in a long-term parking garage @3 euro/day (2013). ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Receptionist staff are disorganized. They had the audacity to accuse me of stealing my own locker key, and after about an hour of waiting, it turned out it was sitting in plain view on their front desk! (They don't have a master key) Each person gets a separate bed (not a bunk-bed) which is nice. If some1 plugs in their cellphone charger, the lights don't turn on! Also, the shower head holder was broken in my room, so you have to balance it on the faucet. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice staff members. The four bed mixed dorm was the best and felt like home with their nice, fluffy and comfy beds. No bunker beds and quite large rooms. Great location and a nice place to stay! ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Location was OK. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Had a pleasant 2 nights! ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Anonymous Singapore