Red Emperor Bar&Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome place ”
- 15 Sep 2017 Timur Russia
- “ Had a great experience with this hostel. Staff was friendly and helpful, and the location of the hostel was convenient. All the facilities were top notch and well maintained. The common area could use some tweaking regarding seating dynamics, and the attached bar could be a little annoying at times, but they did a good job of keeping the two areas separate and secure. The only truly annoying thing about the hostel was how far the bathrooms were from the rooms. Would definitely recommend. ”
- 21 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent hostel with a great atmosphere and very friendly staff! Best hostel I have stayed in. ”
- 24 Jun 2017 Sarah USA
- “ Hello, we stayed just for one night at the red emperor and had a lot of fun at the Bar. The staff is really nice and although the hostel is big the atmosphere is perfect and not at all as you would expect in a big hostel:-) We will be back! Cheers Angelina ”
- 02 Jan 2017 Angelina Germany
- “ Very helpful staff with 24 hr. reception. Located very nicely relative to attractions in Tallinn. Bar attached to it is a great place to meet interesting people. ”
- 14 Dec 2016 Douglas USA
- “ It was my second stay at the hostel and it's still my favorite hostel - super friendly staff and perfect atmosphere. I'll come back. ”
- 03 Dec 2016 Evisa Latvia