Red Emperor Bar&Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed at The Red Emperor for three nights. It's well located, across the street from the Rimi supermarket and an easy walk into old town. If your into cooking your own meals, the Red Emperor has a very good kitchen, two working stoves, plenty of good cook wear, and they keep their knives sharp, which is rare for most hostels. My dorm room was comfy and clean, as were the showers and bathrooms. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Geronimo USA
- “ Just please add more hooks, mirrors and shelves everywhere to be perfect! ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ I had a great time at The Red Emperor! The bar was awesome and they always had fun stuff organized. The hostel has a very social atmosphere so it's really easy to meet people if you're travelling alone like I was :) ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Krista Canada