Red Emperor Bar&Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall I liked it. I was especially impressed with how despite being sort of a party hostel, with a bar in the building, it was still quiet in the rooms. The sound insulation must be good! Areas for improvement: 1. More power outlets. The only power outlets I found in my room were over two of the bottom bunks. Convenient if you're in those bunks, but awkward otherwise. Also most seating in the common room isn't near an outlet. 2. Wifi signal booster? I couldn't get wifi in my room. ”
- 25 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Awesome!!! ”
- 25 Mar 2016 miloud France
- “ Let's start with the good things (and they were more). Nice and helpful staff, whoever wrote the rules of conduct - I slip you five. Room isn't anything special but all you need is there, including a locker. Location is good, supermarket across the street. Security is maintained with a bar - you actually need to be let in the bar to get into the hostel. Quite a disappointment was the pub - felt more of a locals' place, with everybody keeping to their groups, and not wishing to speak English. ”
- 07 Jan 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ I stayed at The Red Emperor for three nights. It's well located, across the street from the Rimi supermarket and an easy walk into old town. If your into cooking your own meals, the Red Emperor has a very good kitchen, two working stoves, plenty of good cook wear, and they keep their knives sharp, which is rare for most hostels. My dorm room was comfy and clean, as were the showers and bathrooms. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Geronimo USA
- “ Just please add more hooks, mirrors and shelves everywhere to be perfect! ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ I had a great time at The Red Emperor! The bar was awesome and they always had fun stuff organized. The hostel has a very social atmosphere so it's really easy to meet people if you're travelling alone like I was :) ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Krista Canada