Red Emperor Bar&Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel in Tallinn, very close to the old town and easy to get to from the airport/bus/train station. International staff were super chill, they do a daily pub crawl for those that need help meeting others. That said, first impression wasn’t all that great when I came in through the grungy bar entrance but that quickly dissipated when I got to the hostel common room (not grungy) and saw clean beds etc. Overall sweet hostel, definitely recommend it. Also check out labor bar while you’re ther ”
- 11 May 2018 Thijs Netherlands
- “ Really good hostel! ”
- 27 Mar 2018 Orane
- “ Awesome place ”
- 15 Sep 2017 Timur Russia
- “ Had a great experience with this hostel. Staff was friendly and helpful, and the location of the hostel was convenient. All the facilities were top notch and well maintained. The common area could use some tweaking regarding seating dynamics, and the attached bar could be a little annoying at times, but they did a good job of keeping the two areas separate and secure. The only truly annoying thing about the hostel was how far the bathrooms were from the rooms. Would definitely recommend. ”
- 21 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent hostel with a great atmosphere and very friendly staff! Best hostel I have stayed in. ”
- 24 Jun 2017 Sarah USA