Red Emperor Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I think it would be recommendable to pay atention to the broken things in the hostel, like the showers... I realized that there was simple problems easy to be fixed, but without the due atention. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Awesome athmosphere, great bar and value for money ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Marianne Finland
- “ Location is good, easy to found place to eat or shopping, unhelpful,staff, she even don't know where is the bus stop ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ My one complaint is that the common area is the same as the kitchen and closes at 11 so you have to be quiet, and the seating is not particularly comfortable. I think the idea is they want you to hang out in their bar rather than in the common area, which is fine, but I wasn't always in the mood for a bar. That's a minor complaint - I really enjoyed my stay here and the location-to-price ratio can't be beat. ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ it is like being at home ”
- 25 Apr 2013 Anonymous Italy