Red Emperor Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome staff, great location, really great place to meet other travelers. ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Friendly and funny atmoaphrte atmosphere but the average age is less than 23 thus strongly recommended for university students or backpackers. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Doga Turkey
- “ Bunch of top blokes running a place with a happy and relaxed vibe for a good price. Staff are happy to assist in all sorts of matters and mingle with all guests to create a welcoming atmosphere. I would recommend the place to anybody, especially solo travellers who are looking for other guests to mingle with. ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ The hostel is just ideally located on the edge of the Old Town. its just 10 minutes walk to the Port in case u r catching the ferry to Finland as we did. The staff at the reception are quite charming, amiable and approachable. i have never had such a friendly hostel staff on my current tour where i covered 7 countries starting from Munich. Bang opposite is the well stocked Rimi supermarket. the location is actually heaven sent for backpackers ! ”
- 12 May 2014 Manoj India
- “ Amazing atmosphere and great staff, we totally recomend it for all crazy people! Part of the reason to come back to Tallinn once again :)))) ”
- 06 May 2014 Kristina Lithuania
- “ I wish there would be more sockets in the room. That strange, that girl behind the desk was drinking bear during work time. ”
- 27 Apr 2014 Anonymous Finland