Red House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I must admit the staff was very helpful and friendly but I stayed there twice and both times it seems that the hostel was full of Russian students/workers that were chatting all night making it impossible for me to sleep. In the morning, the kitchen was full during breakfast time and there were people sleeping on the sofa and on the floor so the only place to have my breakfast was on the bed (had to catch a bus, couldn't wait) so good location, nice staff but don't expect to get much rest ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous France
- “ In my first travel in St.Petersburg, Red House Hostel gave a great memory. I was in very nice atmosphere, also in good location(hard to find, but still great.), kind staffs.. I recommend here. yeah. ”
- 12 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The best hostel I've visited in St.Petersburg. Situated in the historical centre, 10 minutes walk from Moskovsky railway station, domestic atmoshрere, free TV, PS, DVDs, note-books and Wi-Fi, and free breakfast for the ridiculously low cost. I would definitely recommend to stay here. ”
- 08 Feb 2014 Anonymous Russia