Red House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The male staff was so rude and dismissive, to the point of leaving me to wait 40 mins to check-in properly. Didn't point out where any of the facilities were, disregarded me entirely about keys, lockers, etc. However, the next morning, the female staff was nice and polite. The whole place had an awful smell, very dark and crowded. Room was a mess but perhaps from the other people. Granted, I paid very little but I've paid low rates elsewhere in the region and had much more pleasant experiences. ”
- 08 Jul 2016 Natasha Singapore
- “ I must admit the staff was very helpful and friendly but I stayed there twice and both times it seems that the hostel was full of Russian students/workers that were chatting all night making it impossible for me to sleep. In the morning, the kitchen was full during breakfast time and there were people sleeping on the sofa and on the floor so the only place to have my breakfast was on the bed (had to catch a bus, couldn't wait) so good location, nice staff but don't expect to get much rest ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous France
- “ In my first travel in St.Petersburg, Red House Hostel gave a great memory. I was in very nice atmosphere, also in good location(hard to find, but still great.), kind staffs.. I recommend here. yeah. ”
- 12 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea