Red Inn Cabana
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location , clean and comfortable. ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Olcay Turkey
- “ For the 3 days I stayed there, the staff continuously promised to fix the wifi internet connection, but nothing happened, no wifi. This was the main reason why I did not extend my stay, but found some other accommodation in Georgetown, with functioning wifi (and lower room price). ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ Shared Bathrooms and Toilets too small ( horitonzontally and vertically). Poor ventilation and the roof/ceiling too low. ”
- 22 Jul 2012 Anonymous
- “ very nice hostel. good location. nice and helpful stuff. very good information and service like bus time tables and motorbike rent. ”
- 30 May 2012 Hanno
- “ It's a nice place to see, room was ok. But the noice from bars/disco's in the area was going on til 2 in the morning..(i'm a good sleeper but to me this was un accpetable)....So if you like to go out and party it's an ok place to stay. If you have a hard time sleeping.....don't go to this place. ”
- 14 Nov 2011 Merel