Red Inn Court
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was horrible!!! Number 001 Horrible! ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Claudio Nicolas Italy
- “ My room was rather too small for 4 sleepers but if you want to get a quite sleep at night and clean bathroom at anytime then this is definitely a place for you. ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Great hostel, good breakfast, super nice staff - the perfect place to stay in Penang! ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Very nice Hostel, the staff was really helpful, the dorm rooms are a bit small but super clean and have a locker. Awesome breakfast in the morning.. Really good hostel ! ”
- 14 Apr 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Hostel nya bagus, tempat tidurnya empuk, dapet selimut, kamar mandi nya bersih. dekat dengan tempat pemberhentian free shuttle bus. mau ke landmark dekat tinggal jalan kaki. cuma agak susah mencari makanan disini. overall semua nya bagus. saya akan kembali lagi menginap disini bila ke penang lagi :) ”
- 05 Mar 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Great location in Town with a wide range of food in the neighbourhood. The bus stop is just 2 minutes' talk away. The Jetty, Penang Museum and Fortress are also within walking distance. The room is super clean with air-con and free WiFi. We loved it! ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Anonymous China