Red Inn Heritage
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, comfortable beds, friendly staff, slow internet connection and no airconditioning in lobby.. ”
- 26 Sep 2015 Marek Poland
- “ Have been bite by some bugs at my first stay and after two weeks it still ich also intriguer my allergic of rush.... The location and staff is nice. The facilities are all new some is underconstraction. But still nite and useful. Also there's breakfast at the other property!! After I ask them put some repellent, the second day was fine but the biten site looks not good. ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The staff who works in the hostel was quite nice. She was so kind. Moreover even the cleaner was so kind~ However, the owner of renting the motorbike was awful... not awful... He was just horrible person and I was sure he was one of the worst service man I have ever met. Poor english skill without listening to others voice. Please do not borrow motorbike in its hostel. But other things were nice such as good breakfast, clean, cheap price, atmosphere, close to sea but except outside washroom ”
- 07 Dec 2012 Tae-hyeon South Korea