Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ generally speaking it was good.in one of the bath room water was leaking from the second floor. ”
- 22 Jan 2014 Anonymous China
- “ I think its just mediocre. Would recommend Red Inn Court which is the other branch located 2 streets away ;) ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Me and my friend stayed her for 2 nights. It is located centrally to all the main attractions. One of the cutest cafe is right opposite and two boutiques as well. Will definitely come back here. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Arushi India
- “ Good location and very nice staff, which was very helpful with booking a bus to Kuala Lumpur with free pick-up at the hostel. Great breakfast with egg and sausage. (included in the price). Very relaxed and good atmosphere, possibility of borrowing movies for watching on the tv. Free use of internet. ”
- 24 Jun 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The staff & the owner are friendly... Access card provided... Common desktop for guest use in front of main entrance... Simple breakfast but just nice... ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Complimentary breakfast (which was actually quite nice!), very accommodating, big TV in a nice common room, great shower and a very clean room with air con all to myself! What more could I ask for at this amazing price :) ”
- 01 May 2013 Anonymous Ireland