Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ hey, i like it. value for money and i can walk around the town easily. hopping into rapid buses was easy all the way. good job to all ;D ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Great location in Georgetown. About 30-45 minute taxi ride from airport. Close to restraurants, bars, little India etc. Staff were friendly and it was possible to chat with others and watch world go by from frontage onto street ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ generally speaking it was good.in one of the bath room water was leaking from the second floor. ”
- 22 Jan 2014 Anonymous China
- “ I think its just mediocre. Would recommend Red Inn Court which is the other branch located 2 streets away ;) ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Me and my friend stayed her for 2 nights. It is located centrally to all the main attractions. One of the cutest cafe is right opposite and two boutiques as well. Will definitely come back here. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Arushi India