Red Lantern House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ Really nice design, good atmosphere and clean. The staff spoke English and Chinese and provide many things, map, tour, drinks... It's convenient. The food was simple but good. However it was not possible to eat for lunch, the chef was outside. ”
- 28 April 2013 Diane France
- “ This is an excellent hostel. It is located in a hutong along a busy market street and you really get the feeling that you are experiencing China in a way that you wouldn't if you were shut away in a Western hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful. It is very clean although be prepared to be showering almost over your toilet! The only negative is that they are not very clear that they have 3 locations and you could end up in a different place to the other people in your group. ”
- 27 October 2012 Charlotte
- “ Very kind staff!! Beds as hard as the floor. Bathrooms very simple and if with the room very small. Very pleasant atmosphere and right in the middle of Hutong life! ”
- 16 May 2012 Euphemia.j.m.