Red Lantern House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best staff ever!! I loved these people so much. I was totally impressed with the highest staff quality. I had many problems to book some flight and train tickets and they were super kind and professional to me. They spent more than 5 hours helping me to find out a solution to my situation. So far, they have been some of the best staff I have met in my whole life. Actually, I have been to 77 countries, and I never write references after my staying, but for the first time I just had to do it. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Jesus USA
- “ A great hostel in a hutong area. Great, helpful staff. Sweet courtyard. Lovely breakfasts. ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Laura USA
- “ Very, very friendly and helpful staff. I lost my luggage and they sat on the phone for me every day for a week, trying to help me out. I am really grateful for all their help! ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Anonymous Norway
- “ The West Yard hostel extension is in a secure area, but the hutong's alleyways are not well-lit, especially the one that connects to the main road Xinjiekuo. At night, walking back to the hostel from subway stations, Xinjiekuo or Ping'Anli, the ten-minute or so walk may well be in ill-lit surroundings, when shops have closed. It was daunting, at first, though I got used to it after my first night. The reason for the GOOD rating instead of Excellent. Kudos to Mrs. Lindy Guo and staff. Xie xie. ”
- 23 Mar 2015 Anonymous
- “ Amazing little place, and what really made the experience better was the staff. Very attentive. Metro station super close and very central ”
- 05 Mar 2015 Favio USA