Red Lantern House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderful hostel in nice location. Staff is also very friendly and helpful. Only downside: the butchershop outside the dorm rooms starts to work around 5 am, which woke us up every morning. The other rooms don't seem to have that problem. ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The Red Lantern house makes their guests feel welcome and at home. The location is very nice, in an old hutong, and not far from the Xinjiekou subway station. The rooms are tidy and clean as well as the bathroom. The staff is friendly, and makes very delicious watermelonjuice. We have enjoyed our stay very much. ”
- 25 Aug 2015 Amila Denmark
- “ The best staff ever!! I loved these people so much. I was totally impressed with the highest staff quality. I had many problems to book some flight and train tickets and they were super kind and professional to me. They spent more than 5 hours helping me to find out a solution to my situation. So far, they have been some of the best staff I have met in my whole life. Actually, I have been to 77 countries, and I never write references after my staying, but for the first time I just had to do it. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Jesus USA
- “ A great hostel in a hutong area. Great, helpful staff. Sweet courtyard. Lovely breakfasts. ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Laura USA
- “ Very, very friendly and helpful staff. I lost my luggage and they sat on the phone for me every day for a week, trying to help me out. I am really grateful for all their help! ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Anonymous Norway