Red Lantern House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing little place, and what really made the experience better was the staff. Very attentive. Metro station super close and very central ”
- 05 Mar 2015 Favio USA
- “ I was injured and had to stay longer than expected. The staff were wonderful and worked to ensure I have always had a bed. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very cute ambiance - the lobby is full of fish! It can be a little bit tough to find if you're new to China, but the wifi works well and the staff is pretty helpful. I do wish there were a little more privacy in the dorm beds (they have no curtains) but I had a pleasant stay. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Pros : - Close to the subway (5/10 minutes by walk), in a nice hutong. - Airport pickup available - Room et hostel are clean - Very good breakfast (28 rmb) - Nice staff - Cosy and nice common room Cons : - The doors of the showers can't be locked - Staff's english level is average ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous France