Red Nest Hostel Valencia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice, helpful staff at Red Nest, thanks for a great stay! ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Jessica Sweden
- “ As it was off season there was not much happening here despite it being close to falles. The bar and pub crawl was not on offer, however was offered at the sister hostel, purple nest, Which is not far. Kitchen was great, and most of the staff very friendly. You have to be buzzed in everytime so security is great. Bunk beds were ok, but not very comfortable and noisy. Recommend purple nest as it seems bigger, but again we went in off season so understandable that some things are closed. ”
- 09 Mar 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Red Nest hostel was conveniently located in the middle of Valencia and the staff were generally helpful to us. The hostel tends to host a younger crowd and this is apparent through the strict rules posted everywhere. ("No walking without shoes to the showers", "No alcohol allowed to be brought into the hostel", etc.) There was a security guard posted at the desk at nice, which was unusual to me. The 4-bed rooms are very small and uncomfortable, but the facilities were clean. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Tyler USA
- “ really enjoyed the stay there.. the beds were a bit squeaky.. the hostel bar was nice and cozy. good cheap beer n free olives xD best bar staff ever :D ”
- 24 May 2013 Anonymous South Korea