Red Nest Hostel Valencia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Red Nest hostel was conveniently located in the middle of Valencia and the staff were generally helpful to us. The hostel tends to host a younger crowd and this is apparent through the strict rules posted everywhere. ("No walking without shoes to the showers", "No alcohol allowed to be brought into the hostel", etc.) There was a security guard posted at the desk at nice, which was unusual to me. The 4-bed rooms are very small and uncomfortable, but the facilities were clean. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Tyler USA
- “ really enjoyed the stay there.. the beds were a bit squeaky.. the hostel bar was nice and cozy. good cheap beer n free olives xD best bar staff ever :D ”
- 24 May 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Best hostel i have ever been! ”
- 17 Apr 2013 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ Loved how clean everything was, the upstairs bartender was awesome, and location superb. Staff gave some awful recommendations (or didn't know English well enough to help) and some just didn't care about being helpful. The atmosphere was dead compared to the Purple Nest Hostel (and no happy hour!), and the free walking tour was a joke-the guides didn't speak English well nor know any history whatsoever (very attractive though!). Good hostel but nothing special. Would recommend Purple Nest first. ”
- 09 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location and friendly staff. Appears to be clean and new but I had a surprise visitor in the form of a bug on my bed. Showers were troublesome because you had to press a button continuously in order to get the water to run. Overall, great hostel but have been in better. ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a great time staying at the Purple Nest hostel! After staying for about a week, I met so many amazing people. The staff at the hostel was absolutely great. I can't say enough. Always super polite and attentive. The girls at the front desk were always ready to assist with any questions, especially Ildy, Licia, Sofia and Valentina! But to me the best part of the hostel by far was the hangout area, where Francesca never let any of our drinks be empty! She is an absolute gem of that hostel! ”
- 17 Jan 2013 Georgii USA