Red Nest Hostel Valencia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Extremely good value for money. Located right in the middle of the old town so all the historic buildings etc. are within easy walking distance. Only thing to keep in mind is that it can get quite loud during the night so it is not ideal if you want a quiet getaway. Other than that, perfectly fine, I would stay there again. ”
- 26 Mar 2015 Anonymous England
- “ The staff spoke very good English, were very friendly and helpful. I was in Valencia to watch a soccer game, the hostel was located in easy walking distance to the Mestalla Stadium. There were large lockers in the bedrooms, just make sure you bring your own lock. If you don't have a lock, they will sell you a small one for two Euros. I was happy with my stay. ”
- 30 Nov 2014 Shawn USA
- “ It is the BEST hostel we've ever been in! The staff is amazing, the rooms and bathrooms are very clean, you can use computers, TV and it also have a bar! ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Tereza Slovenia
- “ The hostel is 99% perfect ... the problem is that the 5% that sucks destroy the rest, haha. Seriously, almost everything very good: great beds, good kitchen, nice terrace, WONDERFULL AND HELPFULL STAFF. But, the 3rd and the 4th floors are AS HOT AS HELL, and a thermometer in my room marked 33ºC IN THE NIGHT. Horrible AC an Wi-Fi signal bad. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Rodrigo Brazil