Red Nest Hostel Valencia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff spoke very good English, were very friendly and helpful. I was in Valencia to watch a soccer game, the hostel was located in easy walking distance to the Mestalla Stadium. There were large lockers in the bedrooms, just make sure you bring your own lock. If you don't have a lock, they will sell you a small one for two Euros. I was happy with my stay. ”
- 30 Nov 2014 Shawn USA
- “ It is the BEST hostel we've ever been in! The staff is amazing, the rooms and bathrooms are very clean, you can use computers, TV and it also have a bar! ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Tereza Slovenia
- “ The hostel is 99% perfect ... the problem is that the 5% that sucks destroy the rest, haha. Seriously, almost everything very good: great beds, good kitchen, nice terrace, WONDERFULL AND HELPFULL STAFF. But, the 3rd and the 4th floors are AS HOT AS HELL, and a thermometer in my room marked 33ºC IN THE NIGHT. Horrible AC an Wi-Fi signal bad. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Rodrigo Brazil
- “ Very nice, helpful staff at Red Nest, thanks for a great stay! ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Jessica Sweden
- “ As it was off season there was not much happening here despite it being close to falles. The bar and pub crawl was not on offer, however was offered at the sister hostel, purple nest, Which is not far. Kitchen was great, and most of the staff very friendly. You have to be buzzed in everytime so security is great. Bunk beds were ok, but not very comfortable and noisy. Recommend purple nest as it seems bigger, but again we went in off season so understandable that some things are closed. ”
- 09 Mar 2014 Anonymous Australia