Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 总体来说很不错，可是跟槟城的red inn count 比起来，我更喜欢槟城的住宿。。。。。 ”
- 11 Feb 2013 Yuxun
- “ Booked the down. It was an unexpected. There were mosquito during the day, as the balcony door were opened. Did told the staff about it tho. He will prepare some repellent for future dormist. The morning free flow toast and cereals were great choices. Bananas and beverages at the counter were free flow 24/7 Coke and bottled mineral water are charged at affordable prices. ”
- 26 Oct 2012 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ The whole place is a bit worn around the edges, and by today's SE Asian standards, the facilities are definitely sub-par. Two showers, both with poor water pressure and erratic heat - way too hot one moment, freezing cold the next - are not enough to serve 20+ residents. However, the lounge and courtyard common areas are comfortable and welcoming, and the staff is extremely friendly, helpful, and service-oriented. The location is very central and in an interesting neighborhood. ”
- 03 Mar 2012 Carl
- “ basic but clean and the staff are super friendly. very relaxed common area. only downside is upstairs hot shower is just a trickle of water. but wouldn't stop me from staying there again. very positive experience! ”
- 04 Feb 2012 Denise Canada