Red Psycho Llama Eco Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a good set up and amazing location, but the showers were either all cold or all hot. When I tried to follow their instructions, I got warm water for about 20 seconds before it went cold. It would be good to have more assistance with setting up day trips too. Also, there's just one toilet for several dorms. I was sick and needed the toilet a lot and it was hard to ensure I was stressful to think of people waiting on me to finish. However, it was clean. ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great staff, good location, cozy setup, but not so good breakfast. I would recommend this to friends. ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Chill hostel located in a great spot in Miraflores. Close to Kennedy Park and several stores and eating options. 10 minute walk to the malecon/beach front. Good wifi. Hot Shower. ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Ryan USA
- “ Excellent hostel, located in a good neighborhood, with friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was very good too. It was a little overpriced though. I wish it had separated bathrooms for boys and girls too, instead of only a shared one. I would definetely stay there again. ”
- 09 May 2015 João Brazil
- “ Loved the whole thing. I would definitely stay there again. It is really close to things like Barranco, the clifftops (my personal fav) and the hpart.historic part. I particularly enjoyed the rooftop terrace, watching sunsets and chatting with people. They are a very creative team who take recycling very seriously And supplied us with water so we could fill our bottles and reduce plastic waste. They also make so really cool things from recycled materials. Hey were helpful in every way. clean, ”
- 29 Apr 2015 cathy Australia
- “ EVELYN AND CARMEN EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS. THEY ARE THE BEST. YOU MUST STAY HERE ! ”
- 04 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA