Red Roof Inn San Francisco Airport
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is difficult to find the hotel. Google maps shows different localization than the hotel is located. Hot drinks for free all day. Very good restaurant. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Aleksandra Poland
- “ My room was very clean and the staff were polite. The 4:00 AM free airport shuttle was very convenient. However, I didn't receive a receipt for my room and I noticed I now have a $86 booking fee on my credit card. The credit card booking fee amount was totally unexpected. The booking entry on my credit card has no phone number to verify the fee and the name of the business says "Booking," There is no way I can contact them. I doubt I will return to this facility because of this. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Karen USA
- “ There is a disconnect between Hostels.com and Red Roof Inn. We fully expected to get a four bed room from the Red Roof Inn. We thought maybe they are trying to take some hostel bookings away from REAL hostels. On arrival they said they don't have four beds or even a rollaway. They called their manager but they were on vacation and NO ONE said sorry to us. They EVEN BLAMED us for the mistake between the Hostels.com and Red Roof Inn. Then fed up we asked for a refund and left. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA