Redfish Heart of Seoul
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Red Fish is a pretty quaint hostel. I booked a room for three (the parents and myself). The toilet was usable, there was a stove, sink, fridge, kettle, small television, hair dryer; it's no 5 star hotel of course. The beds were, alright. It was a really good location though. I was hard to find at first but it wasn't a problem after we knew where it was. There are loads of small eateries and an adorable Cupcake cafe beside the hostel. Mr Kim was really nice too! Wouldn't mind coming back. ”
- 20 Dec 2012 Anonymous
- “ Very good location nearby hyewah station. There is a shop selling Andong Jimdak just 3min walking distance, very famous chicken you must try! mr Andy is very helpful, he even helped us to carry our heavy luggage! I'm traveling with elderly parents, they like this place so much! ”
- 26 Oct 2012 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Location is not quite easy to find, luckly, Andy - the host is the excellent person, he picked us up at the bus stop. Actually, it is not a hostel, just like a apartment, everything is fine. What I really wanna empharize is Andy , who is the best host I ever meet. We have a good time during staying in your place. ”
- 20 Feb 2012 Gail
- “ More like a small apartment rather than a hostel. Strange bathroom layout - not only is the washing machine in there, but the showerhead is literally just in the corner next to it, so the water from it runs all the way across the floor to the drain under the sink on the other side. Andy is very helpful and friendly. When we weren't able to pay him as soon as we arrived he trusted us and came back a couple of days later when our money had come through. ”
- 03 Jan 2012 Stephanie