Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place and LOVE the cats (Ziggy is super affectionate). Stayed in a private and all was good. ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall nice. A little too hard on the security (they don't allow any guests). Staff wasn't always very firndly, but mostly a good experience. A chilled out and cool vibe. Dorms, kitchen, bathroom and other facilities were good. Nice with free wifi and locker. ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Victoria Sweden
- “ Friendly and fun staff and good athmosphere ”
- 19 Jan 2013 Tuuli
- “ A nice place to stay while in Kingston. Hostel is within high walls and bars, seemed pretty secure. Staff was very helpful and friendly, except the moody and rude cleaning lady. It's pretty near Half way tree and all uptown attractions. Missed plug ins in the bathrooms and also if you want any milk for your breakfast - get up at 7 a.m. All in all - great value for money. Would recommend to my friends! ”
- 05 Jan 2013 Anonymous Lithuania