Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A lot of people cramped into small rooms! Yard is nice and location is great but it stays active into the night. ”
- 05 Feb 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Me and my friends loved it at Reggae Hostel, both in Kingston and Ocho Rios. The straff are sooo friendly, fun and helpfull! Great times, great people, clean and secure. We recommend it to all back-packers at Jamaica! ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Kajsa Sweden
- “ It's probably the best hostel you can find in Kingston. They have a nice kitchen, common room, bar and they organize trips to parties. It's easy to meet people. They also have a gate and security personal, but unfortunately valuables were still stolen from the rooms of many visitors (I lost a Kindle). I guess it can happen in any hostel, but it was the first time for me. All the stuff I left in the lockers was fine, so bring a lock and use them. Hiding it in your bag will not suffice. ”
- 30 Apr 2016 Anonymous Netherlands