Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The 24 bed dorm is probably the best one I have ever stayed at - every bed is basically a large capsule plus there is a lot of storage space. Rooftop bar is always plus, also easy to get there and around. There is also little cinema and you get a free dinner meal (which was very good fried rice or noodles). Do note they clearly state that it's a party hostel - music on the roof will go on until early hours and you do hear it (almost?) everywhere. Not super loud, but it's something you notice. ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ I have received an email and been told that my reservation is cancel due to overbook. I am currently waiting for my refund and was disaapointed to the last minute notification and have to book another hotel by using agoda. ”
- 03 Oct 2015 Winnie
- “ Everything was fantastic and the rooftop bar was so much fun. Only downside was the idiot owner who thought it would be funny to smash bottles when everyone is dancing bar feet and light tables on fire. Not funny or cool! Oh, and put a shelf next to the beds!! Otherwise, best hostel I've stayed in for a while. ”
- 26 Mar 2015 Anonymous England
- “ the best hostel ever , freindly staff , clean room , fantastic parties ! would definately stay at there again ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ GREAT hostel! If you go there and you have extra time you should do the 7 wonders tour. The guide - Hong the driver is really funny and knows a lot! The rooftopbar is awesome with a view of Petronas and KL tower! ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Dominique Sweden