Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was fantastic and the rooftop bar was so much fun. Only downside was the idiot owner who thought it would be funny to smash bottles when everyone is dancing bar feet and light tables on fire. Not funny or cool! Oh, and put a shelf next to the beds!! Otherwise, best hostel I've stayed in for a while. ”
- 26 Mar 2015 Anonymous England
- “ the best hostel ever , freindly staff , clean room , fantastic parties ! would definately stay at there again ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ GREAT hostel! If you go there and you have extra time you should do the 7 wonders tour. The guide - Hong the driver is really funny and knows a lot! The rooftopbar is awesome with a view of Petronas and KL tower! ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Dominique Sweden
- “ If you want a party hostel, this is it. People were stumbling into our room at 4-5am drunk. If that's not your style, you may want to look elsewhere. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place . Party hostel, roof top bar is nice. Great gin and tonic. Make sure to book in advance for weekends or its fully booked. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Tom Belgium
- “ The staff were really helpful and knew loads about things to do, places to see, and where to eat in KL, but especially Chinatown. For what you get, the prices are fantastic value and the hostel is truly luxurious! The sky bar is great for meeting new people and is also a great place to end the day. The location is central to so much that there's always something to do, and its so close to the train station if you want to go somewhere outside of chinatown. It really is a fabulous place to stay :) ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Anonymous England