Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Note that if you order a room with a window it might mean a window into the inner atrium, not outside. Otherwise it's pretty basic. Would definitely stay again in the dorm, probably not in the private room. ”
- 04 Dec 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ The 24 bed dorm is probably the best one I have ever stayed at - every bed is basically a large capsule plus there is a lot of storage space. Rooftop bar is always plus, also easy to get there and around. There is also little cinema and you get a free dinner meal (which was very good fried rice or noodles). Do note they clearly state that it's a party hostel - music on the roof will go on until early hours and you do hear it (almost?) everywhere. Not super loud, but it's something you notice. ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ I have received an email and been told that my reservation is cancel due to overbook. I am currently waiting for my refund and was disaapointed to the last minute notification and have to book another hotel by using agoda. ”
- 03 Oct 2015 Winnie