Reggae Penang Love Lane Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I expected a lot more after staying at the reggae mansion in KL. most of the staff weren't too helpful although the owner was fantastic and very nice. My bunk had bed bugs and I heard reports of others having them also. The air conditioner was leaking the whole time, which made it sound like the room was raining. With a few touch ups, this hostel would be great. ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Its a party hostel so the music downstairs will go one till 2am.. Not great if you are staying for a few days. Shared bathroom. ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ breakfast not very special ”
- 11 Mar 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Very close to the seaside :-) Nice beach and fun bars to have delicious mojitos on the sand nearby! ”
- 26 Aug 2012 Anonymous French
- “ Location is good, room with air-con and every bed have it's light and power socket, but my socket cannot work. I don't know why the cleaner turn off my room air con everyday when I still sleeping inside. 2 male and 3 female bathrooms is not enough for so many people. Very noisy at night time as there is a bar downstair. Beware of a old male staff wearing a hat, he always hug the female visitor for photo, very rude. ”
- 06 Aug 2012 Anonymous Hong Kong