Reggae Penang Love Lane Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great private beds with curtains, awesome bar area with cheap drinks, fantastic area. Unfortunately the owner got very confused with our booking and we arrived back without a bed. Because it was a weekend most places were booked up so he took us to a slightly seedy place but paid for our own twin room and was very apologetic. A shame but he made up for it the best he could. Also, wifi doesn't reach the dorm rooms which is very annoying and it was pretty spotty throughout the stay. ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Anonymous England
- “ I expected a lot more after staying at the reggae mansion in KL. most of the staff weren't too helpful although the owner was fantastic and very nice. My bunk had bed bugs and I heard reports of others having them also. The air conditioner was leaking the whole time, which made it sound like the room was raining. With a few touch ups, this hostel would be great. ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Its a party hostel so the music downstairs will go one till 2am.. Not great if you are staying for a few days. Shared bathroom. ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong