Reino Inn Hiroshima Peace Park
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room with the couch is HUGE! 3 beds, TV, and bathroom. $5 dlls breakfast buffet was pretty good. Probably the best hostel I've stayed at yet. ”
- 17 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great staff ”
- 15 Jan 2015 vincent France
- “ Its a nice and big place, the only thing which isnt that great is that the people in the hostel werent that open and friendly, i prefer the japanese guesthouses its more of a relaxing and familiar atmosphere and friendly. If you dont want to eat in an unpleasant and depressing kitchen alone its okay. Its cheap and clean but not very good atmosphere. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Sebastian Switzerland
- “ its a bad smell and was very noisy. couldn't sleep. ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This was the best hostel I have ever stayed at in my entire life. The bed was very comfortable, the privacy curtain a much appreciated addition, and the UNBEATABLE location (a 5 minute walk from Peace Memorial Park). There is no better place to stay than here! ”
- 30 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA