Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Even though the rooms were not first-class, I liked the staff and other facilities pretty much ”
- 22 Aug 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ The Hostel is not actually I'm Venice. It's about an hour worth of travels from the train station so that really sucks. No air conditioning, but the guy was nice enough to give us a fan. The WiFi only worked on one day then it just stopped working. The beach is super close to the Hostel so that is nice. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I enjoyed staying at Reiter although its not located on the main island has a great location, with close access to a supermarket and shops (to reach the main island, its necessary to move by boat for 7 E -one way trip and takes about 20 min).The Hotel itself was safe, clean and quiet. I had problems with internet internet connection in my room for hours that were important to continue planning my trip, so I had to install near the Reception to do so. The staff was friendly and cooperative. ”
- 25 Nov 2014 Cecilia Bolivia
- “ The hotel owner was very friendly and accommodating. The WiFi was problematic and the toilet seat in my room was loose, but the water was hot on demand. ”
- 05 Nov 2014 Noelle South Africa
- “ It's pretty far out of Venice but does have the option of the beach. It's a quieter area than the rest of Venice but there is not much atmosphere as it is definitely more of a hotel than a hostel. The internet often cut out and sometimes we could only get it on the first floor near the lobby. Also sometimes they are not able to accept Visa as their machines often go down. ”
- 02 Nov 2014 Rachel Canada
- “ Great place, not in Venice proper but a two minute walk from the water taxi and a ten minute taxi into St Marks Square, Lido is a nice break from the bustle of Venice ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA