Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When we arrived there was no one to recive us we had to go and look for someone, on New Years we got back around 1 am and the guy was really rude and threatened us with calling the police for being to loud, also we got one of our blankets stolen, the facilities weren't that good and they didn't had hot water in the shower, is a regular hotel but is not worth paying that much, is important to say that the hotel isn't in the main island and you have to take a boat that is 7€ to get there. ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Good price, friendly staff, good location, many restaurants nearby. ”
- 15 Oct 2015 Julie USA
- “ Even though the rooms were not first-class, I liked the staff and other facilities pretty much ”
- 22 Aug 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ The Hostel is not actually I'm Venice. It's about an hour worth of travels from the train station so that really sucks. No air conditioning, but the guy was nice enough to give us a fan. The WiFi only worked on one day then it just stopped working. The beach is super close to the Hostel so that is nice. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA