Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ we really enjoyed our stay. The Hotel is near the lido's beach and quite near the Central Venice. Unfortunately to go to the lido you have to take a vaporetto and a single ticket costs 7,5€. It's a great hotel for long stays (because you can buy a different vaporetto fare) but not for a short stay. Even though the staff are great people! ”
- 12 Jun 2016 EDUARD Spain
- “ If you're travelling Venice on a budget, this is the cheapest place to stay. It is not located in Venice, but Lido is only a 30 min vaporetto ride away. Lido is a little more quiet and peaceful than Venice which can be crowded so it's a nice escape. The hotel is nothing fancy, but has a place to rest your head at night. ”
- 31 Mar 2016 Taylor Canada
- “ When we arrived there was no one to recive us we had to go and look for someone, on New Years we got back around 1 am and the guy was really rude and threatened us with calling the police for being to loud, also we got one of our blankets stolen, the facilities weren't that good and they didn't had hot water in the shower, is a regular hotel but is not worth paying that much, is important to say that the hotel isn't in the main island and you have to take a boat that is 7€ to get there. ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Good price, friendly staff, good location, many restaurants nearby. ”
- 15 Oct 2015 Julie USA