Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ An excellent hostel for sightseeing within the city. Located near a bus stop that is directly linked to both the airport and the bus station. Cleaned thoroughly every day, with many friendly and helpful staff around at all times. There is a very relaxed atmosphere, and good breakfast (six options !) is served every morning. However, it is worth noting that a small bunch of drug dealers hang around at the small park near the back entrance. Of course, this is beyond the control of the hostel. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Everything was great. If I have to point one thing out, though, it's how friendly and helpful the staff was. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ Fantastic location, right by the Rotunda. Bit of an older, mixed crowd than I've come across at other hostels, but still quite pleasant. Was quite thankful for the air conditioning in the rooms. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice place in a very interesting city. ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Kasper Denmark