Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We gave the poor workers quite a hassle because we arrived quite late at night. The lovely lady in charge was super helpful and friendly even though we kept her up in the long hours of the night, and the next day the staff was super chill and helpful. Nice place, clean stay, we're happy. ”
- 18 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place, excellent location... Friendly and helpful staff always ready to help whatever you ask or need to solve out. This was my third stay and sure I'll stay there again when I'll be in Thessaloniki once more... ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Borahan Turkey
- “ The staff were wonderful. Maria and Sophia are angels who will help you out the best they can. Breakfast is cooked for you in the morning. You order it and they make it. I was really impressed by the fact that they were so personal and hospitable despite many people passing through the hostel every day. ”
- 08 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Really well ubicated. It is nearby many bus stops and you have many connections to all the touristic places around the city. The place is clean and the personal is warm and helpful. Rooms are also clean and confortable. ”
- 06 Jun 2013 cecilia Peru
- “ Great location. Friendly staff. Good experience ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Clark USA
- “ Rent Rooms was great, the staff was extremely helpful and kind. I felt at home there and wasn't worried about any foul play. The place was also very clean and in a great location. The staff can also recommend excellent ways to explore the city for any kind of traveler. ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Logan USA