Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel was really nice, in heart of thessaloniki and staff was very friendly. ”
- 02 May 2016 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ one of the best hostels i've been. nothing negative-i'm glad to see people doing properly and with pleasure their job and to give real hospitality. ”
- 09 Nov 2015 Anonymous Greece
- “ An excellent hostel for sightseeing within the city. Located near a bus stop that is directly linked to both the airport and the bus station. Cleaned thoroughly every day, with many friendly and helpful staff around at all times. There is a very relaxed atmosphere, and good breakfast (six options !) is served every morning. However, it is worth noting that a small bunch of drug dealers hang around at the small park near the back entrance. Of course, this is beyond the control of the hostel. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Everything was great. If I have to point one thing out, though, it's how friendly and helpful the staff was. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous Spain