Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The nice neighboor let us in after we called the telephone number. The couple running the place is probably the most welcoming people in the Italy. The lady asked what we wanted for breakfast and prepared a beautiful and cozy breakfast table in the morning. Highly recommendable! ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Daniel Løchen Norway
- “ Hostel looked really great and comfy, the only one think what could be better is breakfast, no salami, no fruits, no carrels :( ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Dovile Lithuania
- “ The best hostel I ever stayed. Highly recommended to everyone. Excellent breakfast, excellent room, neat toilet, home like atmosphere and how can I forget the home maker Mr. & Mrs. Antonella, they are such friendly people and very much ready to help. If I get a chance to go to Bergamo again, I will opt this place only. 10 Star Rating.... ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anumol India
- “ Very nice B&B, great atmospere and very nice couple running it. Would definately stay here again. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I will definitely recommend Repepo's to anyone that wants to visit Bergamo. This B&B really was a home away from home. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Mariëlle Netherlands