Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel looked really great and comfy, the only one think what could be better is breakfast, no salami, no fruits, no carrels :( ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Dovile Lithuania
- “ The best hostel I ever stayed. Highly recommended to everyone. Excellent breakfast, excellent room, neat toilet, home like atmosphere and how can I forget the home maker Mr. & Mrs. Antonella, they are such friendly people and very much ready to help. If I get a chance to go to Bergamo again, I will opt this place only. 10 Star Rating.... ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anumol India
- “ Very nice B&B, great atmospere and very nice couple running it. Would definately stay here again. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I will definitely recommend Repepo's to anyone that wants to visit Bergamo. This B&B really was a home away from home. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Mariëlle Netherlands
- “ Best B & B I stayed, Its very personal because Repepo only got 2 rooms and a large kitchen and livingroom. Very close to the city centre and everything was easy to find. The family who runs it is very helpfull! When I come to Bergamo again I would stay again! Cheers ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous Netherlands