Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is quite expensive, despite the nice room. No breakfast is provided. ”
- 26 Jul 2012 Anonymous
- “ Fantastic location in beautiful Siena. Just beware that it's on the 3rd and 4th floor and there is no elevator. Also, my "double bed" was 2 singles pushed together. But it was spacious, had a kitchen to be used by anyone, and friendly residents. ”
- 23 Jul 2012 Karianne
- “ I only stayed here for one night but I was very impressed. The staff was friendly, the room pleasant, the shared bathroom spotless, the kitchen quite big and fully equipped, and there is also a washing machine. The terrace has a nice view. I will definetely come back here and stay longer, it is a perfect place to use as a home base to explore Tuscany. ”
- 14 Jul 2012 Elise
- “ We had quite a warm welcome (a personalized letter + a map of Siena with good eating places indicated). The hostel is one of the best I've been to - it combines hotel quality with hostel coziness and friendliness. The only problem was that the room was a little bit cold. ”
- 07 May 2012 Konrad
- “ The staff were extremely helpful and kind, helping me to map out my plans. The location is unbeatable, right next to S. Domenica church and a few minutes from Campo. If you take the bus into Siena, the station is about 2 minutes walk from the lodging. My room was clean, beautiful view, cable TV, full kitchen, washing machine. I had my best time here and in Siena on my 1 month trip of Italy. ”
- 24 Aug 2011 Neil