Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Placed in the center of Sarajevo - close to everything. The staff is so heelpfull and good people. Really good value for your Money. ”
- 05 May 2016 Ulla Manel Denmark
- “ First of all, it's good to know that the hostel is located right in the city centre which is on the one hand handy, but on the other hand it's really noisy and very loud music is played until the early morning hours. If you like partying: perfect, if you prefer to get your sleep at night: less perfect. However, the staff is super friendly and kind. The breakfast was awesome and the hostel is clean. Moreover, they offer tours around Sarajevo. ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Felt more like a hotel than a hostel. Staff weren't particularly friendly or welcoming. There was no atmosphere and it felt like you in the way when in the common room. As a hotel it is probably very nice. the breakfast was decent and it is a good central location. ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Anonymous England