Residence les Ecrins
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was originally placed in a small bedroom with a totally unacceptable mattress. When I explained to the staff person on duty that I had a bad back he very nicely switched me to a much better room (and bed) at no extra charge. However, I'm not sure what would have happened had I been there in July and they had a full house instead of November when they had vacancies. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Okay, i've seen this in high end hotels in Paris, but i still don't get it. Why can't/don't the showers have full doors or curtains? Instead while showering you make a big mess and get water everywhere. Very convenient and close to everything. Metro and Tram about 1-2 minutes away, on street parking directly in front of the place and good in room free wifi. Loved it overall. ”
- 11 Oct 2013 ignacio USA
- “ Very good value in a compact room. Charming location, pretty close to the center. Maybe an off season price? But super value for a private when I was there. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Alan USA
- “ Very nice accommodation. Located very near the main street and within walking distance of a lot of attractions in Brussels. ”
- 04 May 2013 Steven Ireland