Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In fact we were accommodated in Oslo hotel, not in the hostel. Breakfast was great and huge, rooms like in the hotel (cleaned every day), garage for the guests provided and the location very central. If you look for double room, I would definitely recommend. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Aleksandra Poland
- “ Never again, dog in apartments are allowed. Dog was barking for a long time, no one did nothing, staff told me they were a dog friendly hotel. You could hear through the walls. Horrible for sleeping, would have preferred to stay I'm an actual hostel. The facilities are extremely poor, simple not worth it. Extremely disappointed with my stay, the staff did nothing about the barking dog. It is the worst experience of my life as hotels go by. Only the location was good. ”
- 13 Apr 2013 Goran Australia
- “ a fine, basic hotel with a great location. while the staff member that checked me in was short tempered and rather rude when I asked for clarification on a few pricing/check-in details (they require that you pay in cash, and I wanted to make sure the rate was the same as the one from my reservation), the rest of the staff was friendly and helpful. the facilities themselves were fine and they provided nice breakfast options, though they could definitely afford to get more comfortable mattresses! ”
- 18 Oct 2012 Anonymous