Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One and only issue with this hostel was ac system that kept breaking down all the time. Staff did not offer any help to resolve the issue. Explenation at first was that we are not aware hot to operate thermostate. After few more complains they admited that something was wrong and told us that techno ian will arive next day. (We left that day so do not know if they solve the problem) Bare in mind that this took place during period of 4 days. Last day we menaged to get a fan to cool the room down ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous Croatia
- “ room is very nice and big, very comfortable, enough place for all clothes - wardrobes are just perfect, beds too, we had enormous terrace, also in the room we have bathroom, toilet; the kitchen is very good, you can cook there without problem; there is a very nice inside yard with tables, where you can eat; small disadvantage - lockers are not included, you have to pay for them ~2Euro per locker (1 big suitcase or 2 small);location is near parc guell, and very close to metro - is fine. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ In my opinion it is the best place to stay in Barcelona. It is central, everything renewed and extremely clean. The kitchen is well equipped with even food/coffee machines. There are many common areas like games/internet room, solarium, breakfast room and many sofas and tables outside. The staff was really nice and kind, even the cleaning ladies would greet and help us everytime we saw them. I would say that it is even in a 2 or 3 stars hotel level. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Very comfortable, large bathroom with shower cabinet. Towels supplied and changed frequently, and room cleaned daily. TV in room, although only Spanish programmes. Location is excellent, only few minutes from metro station, and 15 minute walk to Park Guel. Several supermarkets just down the road. About 2 miles from The Ramblas, but easy to walk if you want to see the area. Kitchen could with more utensils. Very good value for money. ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The room was really clean and felt safe during the stay.. except the rooms were a bit cold and damp. gave us towels and everyday room service..it was like a stay in a hotel room The night guard staff was really nice and friendly :D was a bit far away from the center but okay the metro is in walking distance liked that there was a fruit market right across the street. always bought breakfast there :) ”
- 20 May 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Really good room and place ”
- 22 Feb 2013 Tiziana Italy