Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is one of the best ones that I've been living in. The staff is friendly and helpful whenever we need anything. What I like most is the location. We can walk to the city center in 15mins and there are many supermarket nearby. The atmosphere is great for it's quiet and clean. Anyway, it will be always among my recommendations! Go go ! ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anonymous China
- “ I recommand this hostel! I booked a privative room for five persons! The room was confortablee with bathroom + balcony (exposed all the time by th sun) Ktchen available at the first floor there is a fridge and tools to cook whatever you want. district is nice also many small supermark (dia) and fruitshop and of course some bars :) subway staion Lesseps is really close to the hostel and it is a direct line to reach las ramblas! negative side I didnt have the wifi in my room ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Lovely place! ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Christina Sweden