Residencia Malaga Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not a bad spot, not particularly great but definitely worth a night or two. Staff was nice. ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Daniel
- “ I wanted to cancel, so I sent a messege. But didn't return a massege. So I didn't know my reservation was cancel. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ The place was cheap but this also meant that it was far from the center. There is no breakfast provided but the good thing is that there is a cheap supermarket around the corner. The place was pretty boring and the staff were a bit rude at sometimes. I would look for another place next time I come to Malaga. ”
- 16 Sep 2013 Anonymous Mexico