Residencia Malaga Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place has a really foul smell most everywhere. The location is fine, very close to the beach which is all we really wanted. It just had super weird vibes, and dampened our time in Malaga. I'd rather pay more and stay somewhere with better upkeep. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Georgia England
- “ Brud i zero wygód. ”
- 04 May 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ bad: Molt on walls, molt in shower, fungus on curtain, dirt in bathroom, noise at night, lots of moscitos which makes impossible to sleep, window at noisy patio, around mess, plaster falling from walls good: very helpfull person at the reception, speaking perfect English, nice atmosphere in a kitchen-thanks to other people ”
- 23 Apr 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ Maybe it isn't thecleanest hostel, and maybe not the newest one but it has the best staff,atmosphere its own character! You will feel like at home if you spend some hours in thecommunity room while talking with the people from all over the world. Everyone is very personal and after 5 days there in this unique hostel I found like a second family.Me and my friends had a great time.I absolutely recommend Resedencia MalagaBackpapers to all travellers out there who don't worry about high class ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Laura Jana Germany