Residencia Malaga Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ bad: Molt on walls, molt in shower, fungus on curtain, dirt in bathroom, noise at night, lots of moscitos which makes impossible to sleep, window at noisy patio, around mess, plaster falling from walls good: very helpfull person at the reception, speaking perfect English, nice atmosphere in a kitchen-thanks to other people ”
- 23 Apr 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ Maybe it isn't thecleanest hostel, and maybe not the newest one but it has the best staff,atmosphere its own character! You will feel like at home if you spend some hours in thecommunity room while talking with the people from all over the world. Everyone is very personal and after 5 days there in this unique hostel I found like a second family.Me and my friends had a great time.I absolutely recommend Resedencia MalagaBackpapers to all travellers out there who don't worry about high class ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Laura Jana Germany
- “ Very nice hostel the only thing I didnt like were the bed sheets were old ”
- 13 Nov 2014 Natalie USA
- “ huge kitchen and common area and even huger television what else could a flashpacker want ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Not a bad spot, not particularly great but definitely worth a night or two. Staff was nice. ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Daniel