Residencia Malaga Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place was cheap but this also meant that it was far from the center. There is no breakfast provided but the good thing is that there is a cheap supermarket around the corner. The place was pretty boring and the staff were a bit rude at sometimes. I would look for another place next time I come to Malaga. ”
- 16 Sep 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Pretty cool common area and a good place to hook up with other travellers. I would stay here again another time. ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ worst place ever... no air-conditioning while it's hot in the room. Very very noisy... no respect of others...people run and talk loud in the stair and hallway, people slap doors at every time of the night...specially the main door which make loud noise... I didn't sleep at all ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very welcoming, staff took time to help me in speaking spanish which I appreciated. ”
- 22 Apr 2013 Anonymous England
- “ If you're a pretty girl, probably the 10 people mixed room is not your best choice :) ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Anonymous