Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ More like an airbnb than a hostel I would say. The place is very nice and close to the historical city. ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It is a very nice place to stay in Verona. It is in a walking distance from the Arena and main sightseeings. The residence has some rooms, 2 bathrooms and a kitchen with a fridge and a microwave. The host is a very friendly and caring.he gave me very useful advice how to get to the airport at an early time. he does everything to make our staying in Verona enjoyable. ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Zhanna Russia
- “ No staff were there for 4 days & nights. Keys were left in the mailbox which was on the street. Anyone could get the keys and enter the premises. Worst security I ever encountered. Due to faulty locks on the bathroom I was locked in for a half hour and also had to help another guest who was locked in the other bathroom for over an hour. All due to the absentee owner. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ 1. The property was not as close to city center as described. 2. Once you enter the building, the door to the property could be pushed open without a key. ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Lawrence Hong Kong
- “ Bus 12 and 13 connect this hostel with the railwaystation, bus stop is 100-200 m from the hostel at street named 20 September. Next to the hostel is bakery and local food shops as well as small restaurants. There was free jam, cofee and bread for the guests. Warm water non stop and room was very clean.The owner was very frendly. ”
- 30 May 2013 Milva Finland
- “ This place was like a luxury hostel. Big kitchen, big living area. Very nice rooms and only a total of 3 beds. Lots of space and very well decorated. ”
- 14 May 2013 Charles USA