Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My roommate and I had a very enjoyable stay at this bed and breakfast. Although located on the other side of the river, it was in a very quiet, nice part of town only a short walking distance from the main square and valentines day festivities. Matteo was very pleasant and accommodating, offering us juice when we arrived earlier than scheduled. The beds were very soft and comfortable, and everything including the bathrooms were very clean! I would definitely recommend this B&B, it was great! ”
- 13 Feb 2016 Halie USA
- “ Nice place! Mauro and his wide were very friendly and accommodating! it's about 15 min walk to the city center. Everything was clean and tidy, good B&B for a reasonable price ”
- 04 Dec 2015 Anonymous Israel
- “ There were problems on arriving: I got wrong bus direction. You have to make instruction|map where to sit on "D" platform from train station. ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Anonymous Belarus
- “ Matteo was a great host, he was very helpful. The location is rather good, 10 minutes walk from the city center, very safe to walk around even at night. The cleanliness could have been a little better but was acceptable nonetheless. Good value for money, would recommend. ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ I loved my stay here and I would highly recommend! Matteo is such a gracious host and very friendly and helpful! ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA