Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good place. Choko bread for breakfast, better a normal bread and butter. But good beds, special the Continental quilt.... ”
- 27 Apr 2016 Rikke Denmark
- “ My roommate and I had a very enjoyable stay at this bed and breakfast. Although located on the other side of the river, it was in a very quiet, nice part of town only a short walking distance from the main square and valentines day festivities. Matteo was very pleasant and accommodating, offering us juice when we arrived earlier than scheduled. The beds were very soft and comfortable, and everything including the bathrooms were very clean! I would definitely recommend this B&B, it was great! ”
- 13 Feb 2016 Halie USA
- “ Nice place! Mauro and his wide were very friendly and accommodating! it's about 15 min walk to the city center. Everything was clean and tidy, good B&B for a reasonable price ”
- 04 Dec 2015 Anonymous Israel