Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cabin was literally a tin shed in a dusty park. But super cheap so can use the money saved to rent a boat to Capri. The manager obviously isn't aware of customer service with an issue we encountered. But otherwise the park is quite pleasant. However have to pay so much for the worst quality wifi that only works at the front office. ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Taylor Australia
- “ Advantages - peaceful, nice, many facilities Disadvantages - so big that you can barely get to all the facilities. There are bungalows that are too far from the entrance by foot. It's a bit but not too far from Sorrento. This is a disadvantage for people without a car. The camp is totally worth for vacation. For a short stay you have to count well your time when moving around (when on foot). ”
- 26 Sep 2015 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ Beautiful spot to relax. We loved the private beach and our deck with ocean views. Cabin was simple but clean and tidy. We thought it strange you were not allowed in the pool without a shower cap and that the restaurant and shop are closed from late morning until early evening so nowhere to get food. Kitchen facilities do not include any pots, utensils, plates etc so unless you have all that stuff you can't cook. There is a party/bar area but it seemed to be used exclusively by big tour groups ”
- 20 Sep 2015 Anonymous New Zealand