Respau Eco Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owner/host was lovely. The place, not bad. The location.......the location........in the middle of a national park. I can not emphasize enough how frustrating this was. We had to schedule our day around being back in time for the last shuttle at 1130 as even if we wanted to take the treacherous climb there were no lights so it would be impossible to do. Feel awful writing this review as the owner was more then accommodating, but this is the truth. ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location in middle of the park, but not so convenient for getting into town - so depends on what you are looking for of course. The food they ofer looked delicious and was reasonably priced. Dorm rooms don't lock but there are lockers available. ”
- 08 Sep 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Be aware of location (inside a natural park, long walk to town) and staff schedules (nobody available from 12 to 5). You may need a flashlight to walk in the woods if you arrive after 9 p.m, or call to get picked up. Staff were friendly. They cook decent dinner for 8 euro and breakfast for 3 euro. Showers have a 5 minute timer to save wáter (this is an eco hostel). Wifi is good. Atmosphere is good for making friends. They have two desktop computers that you can use. ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Anonymous Argentina