Respau Eco Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location in middle of the park, but not so convenient for getting into town - so depends on what you are looking for of course. The food they ofer looked delicious and was reasonably priced. Dorm rooms don't lock but there are lockers available. ”
- 08 Sep 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Be aware of location (inside a natural park, long walk to town) and staff schedules (nobody available from 12 to 5). You may need a flashlight to walk in the woods if you arrive after 9 p.m, or call to get picked up. Staff were friendly. They cook decent dinner for 8 euro and breakfast for 3 euro. Showers have a 5 minute timer to save wáter (this is an eco hostel). Wifi is good. Atmosphere is good for making friends. They have two desktop computers that you can use. ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Beautiful place, amazing old house, friendly and informative staff, good food and drinks, great place for a nature lover. It's a short walk away from the centre of Como and if you like to walk in the nature then it's just perfect for you. ”
- 16 Apr 2013 Anonymous Estonia